Try Related Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 17
It looks like we do not have access to that article, I'm sorry to say. You can see the info about that article in the ERIC or Education Research Database, and from there request it via interlibrary loan or use the link in the database. It will usually take about a week to get a copy from another library.
To find the link in the databases, follow these steps:
- Click on the library homepage and then click databases.
- Click on the letter E, and then scroll down adn click either Education Research Complete or ERIC
- Enter your student ID or password
- Paste in the title of the article, “A Speech Community Model of Bilingual Education: Educating Latino Newcomers in the USA.” and hit search
- You'll see a link to the article, a little bit of the abstract, and another link to "Request this item through Interlibrary loan" Click that, fill out the form and you'll get an email in about a week letting you know if we've received a copy from another library. You can pick it up here at the library at the main desk (sometimes the other library will send a PDF, but that isn't always the case, sorry).