Try Related Topics
Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 96
Answered By: Bonnie Groshong
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 96
- You can check statistical information on alcohol use compiled by OFFStats:
- The online Centers for Disease Control (CDC) will have stats, just type in alcohol use into the search box.
- The Alcoholics Anonymous site has an archives and history tab at
- Look on the left for tabs for history and timeline and below that the archives has research content, however, "a written request for access must be submitted to the trustees’ Archives Committee specifying which materials are desired, and the use(s) to which they will be put.
- We also have some books:
- My name is Bill : Bill Wilson : his life and the creation of Alcoholics Anonymous call # HV5032.W19 C43 2004
- Alcoholics Anonymous : the story of how many thousands of men and women have recovered from alcoholism. call # HV5275 .W15 1981