Try Related Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 49
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 49
- Make sure that you access eBook Central through the Library's database page on it's web site.
- If you are off-campus you'll need to login with your student ID and Password.
- Use your mouse to highlight the passage that you want to copy with your cursor
- click on Infotools in the upper left portion of your screen in the menu
- choose "Copy"
- another window will open showing the text that you selected and it will be highlighted.
- on your keyboard Crtl + C
- go to the document where you want to paste your text and Ctrl + V