Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 39
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 39
- Conduct your search in PubMed.
- Mark the records you wish to export.
- Choose Send to from the top of the results list
- Choose Citation Manager; a file will download
- Open RefWorks
- In RefWorks, go to Add a Reference > Import References
- Drag and drop the file that was downloaded into RefWorks. It should automatically recognize it as a file from PubMed.
- Click the "Import" button.
- Your references will appear in the Last Imported Folder.