Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 16
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 16
You have a few options:
- You can possibly view it electronically. Once you are looking at the information about the book, look underneath the photo of the book cover and click on the button "Preview This Item". If it is available in Google Books, then you'll be able to view it.
- You can see if other libraries in the area have the book. Click on "Worldwide Libraries that Own This Item." You should be able to see if a library near you has the book.
- Camino. Look for a section in the book's info page and see if there is a button "Request Camino Item" If another school in our lending consortium has it you can request it and it should be here in 2 days.
- InterLibrary Loan. You can request the book from another institution. It costs $3 and could take +/- 10 days to get here
If you need some help, call the reference desk at 415-485-3252