Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 59
Dominican Master Theses can be found in two places: in the library and in Dominican Scholar, our online instiutional respoitory.
Master's These from 2012-present are available in Dominican Scholar.
- From the library homepage, Click Dominican Scholar.
- Under "Browse Research and Scholarship" click "School, Department, or Program".
- Click the appropriate school for the program you seek (for example, Health and Natural Sciences for the Occpuational Therapy program)
- Click on the program you seek.
Masters Theses from 2011 and prior are in print in the library on the first floor we have.
To search for them in the library catalog:
1. Go to the Library Catalog, and click Advanced Search
2. Type the subject, major, or program the "keyword" box
Under Narrow Your Search...
3. Select "Library" as Dominican
4. Select "content" as Thesis/dissertations