Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 46
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 46
- Enter the title of the journal (ex. Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities)
- If it's available in one of our databases, you will see links to those databases, along with a date range (ex. 2000).
- Click on the link to the database that contains the year of the article (If off-campus, enter your student ID and password).
- Then, search for the article title (ex. "The social, behavioral, and academic experiences of children with Asperger syndrome") or look for the correct volume and issue (ex. vol. 15 issue 1).