Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 163
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 163
To find articles on this topic, try a search for those terms in a database like Academic Search Complete. Some articles to explore:
- Perlmutter, Philip. "The Changing Complexity Of Prejudice And Discrimination." 45.4 (2008): 348-353. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Lassow, Dina. "In Support Of A New Civil Rights Act." 31.3 (2004): 22-23. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- "The Week." 153.2/3 (1965): 5-9. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Didech, Kate L. "The Extension Of Disparate Impact Theory To White Men: What The Civil Rights Act Of 1991 Plainly Does Not Mean." 10.1 (2004): 55-81. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Hardy, Richard J., and Donald J. McCrone. "The Impact Of The Civil Rights Act Of 1964 On Women." 7.2 (1978): 240-243. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Maldonado Jr., Jose. "The Legacy Of A President: An Analysis Of The Civil Rights Act Of 1964." 8.6 (2011): 704-711. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Liu, Goodwin. "The Bush Administration And Civil Rights: Lessons Learned." 4.(2009): 77-105. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- FRUM, DAVID. "What Obama Can Learn From Lbj." 159.17/18 (2012): 30-35. . Web. 21 May 2012.
- Grose, Thomas K. "TOWARD EQUALITY FOR ALL. (Cover Story)." 135.9 (2003): 70-72.. Web. 21 May 2012.
To find books on this topic, try a search for those terms in our catalog. Some books to explore:
- Johnson, Dennis W. The Laws That Shaped America: Fifteen Acts of Congress and Their Lasting Impact. New York: Routledge, 2009. Print.
- Sokol, Jason. There Goes My Everything: White Southerners in the Age of Civil Rights, 1945-1975. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2006. Print.
- Berry, Mary F. And Justice for All: The United States Commission on Civil Rights and the Continuing Struggle for Freedom in America. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2009. Print.
- Lerner, K L, Adrienne W. Lerner, and Brenda W. Lerner.Human and Civil Rights: Essential Primary Sources. Detroit, Mich: Thomson Gale, 2006. Internet resource.
- Lewis, George. Massive Resistance: The White Response to the Civil Rights Movement. London: Hodder Arnold, 2006. Print.