Try Related Topics
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- English & Literature
- Finding a Book
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 65
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 65
- You will need to sign in to My EBSCO to view or download. If you have not already created an account, you will need to do so before viewing.
- Once you log into My EBSCO you can go back to that book and click "eBook full-text" to view and check out. Be sure to set the time period for check out (1 - 7 days).
- In order to download the book offline you need to register for and install Adobe Digital Editions and go through the set up options.
- Then go back to the database and start the download again. If it does not open in Adobe Digital Editions reader, or prompts you to choose a program to open this file, follow these steps:
- When prompted to open the .acsm file, "Open with" and "Browse".
- Click "Browse" again (on the left),
- Click the Adobe folder in program files.
- Then click the Adobe Digital Editions file, then "digitaleditions.exe".
- At the Opening file prompt box, also check "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" so you don't have to go through this again.
- It should open in Adobe Digital editions reader.
- You may need to sign in to Adobe digital editions again before you can view the book. Once you do, it should be viewable for the time period you set.