Try Related Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 13
In Iceberg you can limit the number of answers you are seeing by eliminating some of the databases from your search:
- once you've done your search look at the bottom of the left-side menu and click on "Limit by Database" and then click on "Show More." You should see the full list of databases that Iceberg is pulling results from.
- Check off the boxes for the databases that you want to keep in your search (stick with the multidisciplinary, science, and medical related databases)
- click on the "Update" button.
- your search should show fewer results now.
You can also move out of Iceberg and search in individual databases. Suggestions would be:
- ProQuest Nursing Journals
- Rehabilitation Reference Center
- Academic Search Complete
- Wiley Online Library
- Omnifile Full-text
Also you can click on an article title in Iceberg and look at the subject headings and abstracts of good articles to get a better handle on words that you can use to improve your search.
This is just a start. You might consider coming by the reference desk for help too. We can help you more on this in-person.