Who can use the Library's computers?
Last Updated: Feb 12, 2013 | 128 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- The information commons and computer labs are for current students, staff and faculty members only.
- Alumni can get access to the computers with a valid Alumni card. The username and password for alumni is available at the Access Services desk. To purchase an Alumni card got to https://dominican.site-ym.com/store/default.asp the charge is 30.00.
- ELS students can also access the computers with a valid ELS ID card. The password for ELS is available at the Access Services desk. ELS students can add money to their card and print.
- There are two public kiosks with a 30 minute time limit for public use. There is no printing for public patrons although they are welcome to email documents to themselves.
- No food or drinks are permitted near the computer terminals.