Skip to Questions

Ask the Library - We're here to help you.

Useful Tip: Just ask a question. For example: "Where would I find an information about Victorian era weddings?"

I am working on a research paper about national high school graduation rates for African Americans, Asian Americans, and Native Americans 1972-2008

Last Updated: Mar 23, 2011  |  11 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


I would suggest checking out the National Center for Education Statistics.  Here is one report from the site that you may be interested in:
Trends in High School Dropout and Completion Rates in the United States: 1972–2008

You can also find other reports or create your own charts.  Explore and play with the site.

In regards to the library's databases I would suggest ERIC & Education Research Complete as good places to start.

You can get to these by:

  1. Start at the Library's home page
  2. Click on Databases
  3. Choose "Education" from the menu on the left side of your screen

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Research Assistance