Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016 Views: 68
If you have found a book in the MARINet catalog that belongs to one of the public libraries in the county and you would like it sent to Dominican's library:
First, if you need to set up a MARINet account, then please use the link at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the green REQUEST button next to the item in the catalog..
- At the request verification screen, enter your name, library card number and PIN. Use the long library card number on the back of your Penguin Pass card and the pin you personally created when you first signed into the MARINet system.
- Select the library where you want to pick up your hold from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A confirmation screen indicates that your request is successful. Click on Start Over to return to the main catalog screen.
If you are placing holds on several different items,
- Click the ADD TO BOOK BAG button for wach item.
- Click the VIEW BOOK BAG button after you add the last item to your Book Bag.
- Select the MULTIPLE REQUESTS option and follow steps 2-5 noted above.
To view your hold request(s), log in to My MARINet.