Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 86
Setting Up Your Online Library Account
Among other things, your new Penguin Pass is your library card; with it you can checkout books from Dominican's library.
If you set up your online library account you can also:
• Borrow from 18 other local libraries online
• Renew books online
• Pay late fines online
• See what books you have checked out online
• Get free and reduced price museum tickets
• Plus many other things.
To do this:
1. Go to the Library’s website at: http://dominican.edu/library
2. Click on the MARINet Catalog link in the left most column on the library homepage
3. Just below and right of the search box, click "Search Classic Catalog"
4. On the page, enter your library card number (the 14-digit number underneath the barcode on the back of your Penguin Pass beginning 23645…)
5. Do not enter anything in the PIN field and click "Submit."
6. On the next screen enter your 14-digit library card number again leave the PIN field blank
7. Enter the PIN you want to create in the field labeled "New PIN" and also in the field labeled "Retype New PIN."
8. Click "Submit"
This will give you access to your library account online.
For help setting up your account, or if you have any other questions, please contact Access Services at 415-485-3251 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com