Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 12
Any library fees that appear in your "Fines/Fees"; file may be paid online through Marinet, including overdue fees, request fees, and fees for damaged or lost materials.
If you are paying for a lost item, it is advisable to call the library that owns the item first. Library staff will probably advise you to take plenty of time to search before paying. Calling the library also allows staff to search their shelves for lost materials before you pay costly replacement fees.
You will need a valid Visa or Mastercard to pay fees online.
- From the library's home page click on the "My Library Account" link under "Services"
*To first set up your "account" with a PIN.
- After entering the required information (name, card number and PIN), click on "Submit".
- At the "My Record" screen, click on "Unpaid Charges" and then "Pay Online".
- If you don't want to pay all your charges, select the charges you wish to pay and click the Recalculate button. Please remember that most library fees are non-refundable.
- Provide the required billing and credit card information. The last required field, "security code", is the three digit number in the signature panel on the back of your credit card. Click submit.
- At the "Is this information correct and complete?" screen, double-check your information. Click Submit.
- Click "print"; to print your receipt.
- Click on "close window".
- To see your payment reflected in your library record, use your browser's refresh button.