Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 57
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 57
To log in to RefWorks first you need to set up a RefWorks account.
- From Find the link to RefWorks on the Library's homepage or any of the database pages.
- This is the next page you should come to:
- Click on the link "Sign Up for an Individual Account" located above the Login Name and Password
- Fill out the next page completely. The Log-in Name and Password can be anything that is easy for you to remember (NOTE: it does not have to be your Dominican ID and password.)
- Click on the "Register" button to finish.
- You now have a RefWorks account. You should receive an email confirmation with your Login Name, Password, and campus groupcode. Save or print out this email in case you need the information later.