Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 352
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2018 Views: 352
- The information commons and computer labs are for current students, staff and faculty members only.
- Alumni can get access to the computers with a valid Alumni card. The username and password for alumni is available at the Access Services desk.
- ELS students can also access the computers with a valid ELS ID card. The password for ELS is available at the Access Services desk. ELS students can add money to their card and print.
- There is one public kiosk with a 30 minute time limit for public use. There is no printing for public patrons although they are welcome to email documents to themselves. There is no Word processing program available.
- No food or drinks are permitted near the computer terminals.