Answered By: Suzanne Roybal Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 111
As far as I know, you can create an APA reference page using RefWorks which is located on our library homepage. Follow the directions below to create a RefWorks account. Once in RefWorks, go to the Help tab toward the top of the RefWorks page in your account and click on Help and then click on Tutorials. The tutorials are great and should help you. There are also answers on the LibAnswer page here if you need more help. If you need more assistance and cannot find your answer, please e-mail back.
And lastly, if you are working off campus you will need the RefWorks Group Code which is RWDominicanUofCA exactly as printed. You will also be asked for your user name and password. Good luck.
To log in to RefWorks first you need to set up a RefWorks account.
- From Find the link to Refworks on the Library's homepage or any of the database pages.
- This is the next page you should come to:
- Click on the link "Sign Up for an Individual Account" located above the Login Name and Password
- Fill out the next page completely. The Log-in Name and Password can be anything that is easy for you to remember (NOTE: it does not have to be your Dominican ID and password.)
- Click on the "Register" button to finish.
- You now have a RefWorks account. You should receive an email confirmation with your Login Name, Password, and campus groupcode. Save or print out this email in case you need the information later.