Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 25
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 25
- Conduct your search in PubMed.
- Mark the records you wish to export.
- From the "Display Settings", at the top of your search results, select "Medline" as your Format.
- Copy the text
- Open RefWorks
- In RefWorks, go to References > Import.
- Select NLM PubMed as the Data Source and Database.
- Click on "From Text"
- Click the "Import" button.
- Your references will appear in the Last Imported Folder.