Answered By: Suzanne Roybal Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 34
You saved the file in Microsoft Works and now you need to open it up in Microsoft Word.
According to the Microsoft website:
By using a file format converter in Microsoft Word, you can open documents that were created in Microsoft Works. After you open the document, you can save it in Word format.
- On the File menu, click Open.
- In the Files of type list, click Works 6.0 & 7.0.
- In the File name box, enter the name of the file that you want to convert, and then click Open.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, make any changes that you want in the File name box, click the file format that you want in the Save as type list, and then click Save.