Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Jul 18, 2014 Views: 24
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2014 Views: 24
Go to Google Scholar and in the search box type in the title with quote marks around it (i.e. "Bridging the Cultural Gap in Management Consulting Research")
A citation comes up with the following info:
- Author: M Mohe
- Journal Title: International Journal of Cross Cultural Management
- Publication date: April 2008
With this info:
- Start at the Library's website
- click on "Journal List"
- Type in the title of the journal - International Journal of Cross Cultural Management
- click on "Search"
- on the results page you'll see that the journal from 2008 is available in Sage Premiere 2010 - click on that link
- if you're off-campus you'll need to enter your Student ID and password
- Next you should be taken to the main page for that journal
- Clcik on "All Issues" (it should be near the cover of the journal in the center of the page)
- Click on "2008" and then "April"
- now it's just a matter of scrolling down until you come to your article.