Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Jul 11, 2014 Views: 59
To download books onto your device you'll need a Adobe Digital Editions account. If you do not already have an Adobe ID you can create a free one.
Next, ebrary has an app for the iPhone and iPad
- Download the ebrary app to your device from the app store
- Using the web browser on your device, go to ebrary from the library's website
- Sign in using your Dominican ID and password.
- Click on "My Settings" located at upper right corner of your screen.
- Click the "login" button for Facebook (located on the right side of your screen)
- Follow the instructions on your screen
You are now read to authorize the app with ebrary. You have 2 options:
Create a Passcode
- Sign into ebrary
- go into "Settings"
- click on the "Mobile Setup" button
- enter your email
- follow the instructions that ebrary sent to your email. Basically, create a passcode
Use your Facebook acccount
- Open the ebrary app
- Click on "Sign in with Facebook" (located at the bottom right of your screen).
- Enter your Facebook username and ID and tap on "Okay" at the upper right of your screen.
NOTE: To maintain your ebrary authorization, you must sign into ebrary account at least every 90 days, from a computer or the web browser on your device.
To authorize the app with Adobe Digital Editions:
- Within the app, tap the bottom of your screen
- Tap "Settings"
- Under "Accounts" tap "Adobe ID"
- Enter your Adobe username and password
- Tap the "Authorize" button.