Answered By: Ethan Annis Last Updated: Jul 18, 2014 Views: 37
OverDrive titles (OverDrive eBooks, eAudio books, and eVideos) can now be checked out through our online catalog. Here's how:
- Locate the catalog record for an OverDrive title you would like to check out and click on the title.
- Under Find a copy online, click on the link that reads "[An eBook, A video, etc.] available to MARINet library card holders."
- You will be taken to the MARINet Digital Downloads screen.
- Assuming the title is available (not checked out), click the Add to Cart link.
- On the next screen, click the Proceed to Checkout link. Your MARINet library card number (on back of Penguin Pass) and PIN are required upon checkout.
Please note that you will need to have the appropriate software on your computer to download the item (i.e. Adobe Digital Editions or OverDrive Media Console). Please consult the MARINet Digital Downloads FAQ page for additional information.
A title checked out via OverDrive will not show up in your regular account. The title will automatically delete once the loan period is over.