Answered By: Ethan Annis Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 16
Answered By: Ethan Annis
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 16
Yes, RefWorks has a share function.
- On your main References page, there is a Organize & Share Folders tab. Click on it.
- On the next screen select the folder you wish to share. Click on the icon with the arrow to the right.
- Click Share on the next screen.
- Click Save on the next screen.
- You can then copy and paste the link (to your folder) in an email or...
- x out of that screen and click on the icon with the person (which is to the right of the folder you are sharing). There is a drop-down and you can click Email this Share.