Answered By: Ethan Annis Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 Views: 9
Answered By: Ethan Annis
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 Views: 9
You can access the fulltext of the article by doing the following:
- Click on Databases on the Library's website.
- On the next screen click on Databases by Title.
- Scroll down to JSTOR and click on the link.
- Once in JSTOR, enter tres riches heures an illuminated manuscript (no colon) in the search box. Change the drop down to "item title" and click search.
- You are then able to pull up the PDF of the article.