Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014     Views: 34

If you are looking for peer-reviewed or scholarly journals, try searching a psychology database like PsycInfo. The phrase "language development" and children will give you many options. You may need to focus your topic a bit more. If you'd like some help, please come by the referece desk and a librarian can offer research help to get you started. 

Contact a Reference Librarian