Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Jul 18, 2014 Views: 29
When you find a book in Dominican's WorldCat catalog that has this live link description:
"An eBook available to MARINet library card holders", several things need to be done before you access it.
You need to first create a PIN in Marinet
1. Go to the MARINet catalog
2. click on My MARINet
3. enter your name, then your Dominican library card number located on the back of your student ID card
4. leave the PIN field blank for now, click submit
5. on the next screen, repeat #3 above but this time, enter a PIN, then again to confirm
You now need to download software onto your computer:
1. go back to the book entry in Dominican WorldCat catalog
2. click on the title
3. click on the link: "An eBook available to MARINet library card holders" which will direct you to the Marinet Digital Downloads database
4. from the Getting Started box on the right, click on Adobe Digital Editions link, then again on the next page, then Download Now. Follow the instructions to download the software.
5. to "check out" and download the book, just "add it to your cart", making sure to chooes the Adobe EPUB eBook version