Answered By: Ethan Annis Last Updated: Jul 21, 2014 Views: 3404
Food and Drink Policy
Food and drink pose a potential risk to library collections, equipment, and furnishings. We therefore ask that you act responsibly when consuming food and drink in the library, and respectfully remove food if asked by staff and librarians.
Covered drink and packaged snacks are permitted in the Library Reading Room and study areas on the first and second floors.
- No meals, messy, sticky, greasy, or aromatic foods are allowed (e.g., sandwiches, pasta, pizza, salads, soup).
- Please report spills to Library staff immediately.
- Covered beverages in non-spill containers ONLY are permitted at the Information Commons.
- Food or drinks of any kind are NOT permitted in the Computing Labs, including:
- Mac Lab (LIB 200)
- Digital Arts Lab (LIB 211)
- Harris Lab (LIB 222)
- Fletcher Jones Lab (LIB 220)
Sorry, widget not found.