Try Related Topics
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 4
The O'Reilly collection of books online is available via MARINet, our library partner. You can use your Dominican ID barcode number (on the back of the ID) and your Marinet PIN to log into the Safari ebooks collection, which includes O'Reilly titles.
If you have not set up your Account or chosen a PIN for Marinet ebook access, please follow the directions below:
First of all, you will need your Dominican ID barcode to create an account and login.
1. Go to the Marinet ebooks collections page: http://marinet.lib.ca.us/screens/ebooks.html
2. Click on Safari Books Online
3. On the log in page page, enter your library card number (the 14-digit number underneath the barcode on the back of your Penguin Pass beginning 23645…)
4. Do not enter anything in the PIN field and click "Submit."
5. On the next screen enter your 14-digit library card number again leave the PIN field blank
6. Enter the PIN you want to create in the field labeled "New PIN" and also in the field labeled "Retype New PIN."
7. Click "Submit"
NOTE: If you see the message “Your pin is not complex enough to be secure”, Please select another one, or just change a character or two and try again.
Now that you have set up an "account" just go to the DUC Library's home page and click on the My MARINet link.