- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Apr 30, 2021 Views: 14
Archbishop Alemany Library
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The furniture has been moved to appropriate distances so students are requested not to move the furniture and limit a study table to 2 people at a time. Students can use the group study spaces for Zooming. They are asked to use headphones and be aware of others.
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Access through doors facing Meadowlands Hall and Anne Hathaway lawn on the north side. (Saturday only)
Students should contact security for access outside Guzman Hours. A student ID card must be presented.
Study spaces are set aside for students. The room capacity is 2 and sanitation materials are available in the rooms
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00 pm
Students may need to use door swipe to access
All common areas/lounge spaces are available for student use (mostly on the 2nd floor). Students are reminded that masks are required at all times while in the building.