- ADA Accessibility
- Adobe Acrobat
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Classroom Resources
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 09, 2021 Views: 21
The feedback activity module enables a teacher to create a custom survey for collecting feedback from participants using a variety of question types including multiple choice, yes/no or text input.
Feedback responses may be anonymous if desired, and results may be shown to all participants or restricted to teachers only. Any feedback activities on the site front page may also be completed by non-logged-in users.
Feedback activities may be used:
- For feedback from the students so as to build the course together
- For course evaluations, helping improve the content for later participants
- To enable participants to sign up for course modules, events etc.
- For guest surveys of course choices, school policies etc.