- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 79
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 79
- Put your cursor where you want to indent your paragraph or citation.
- In Menu, or Ribbon, find the paragraph section.
- In the lower right corner of the Paragraph section click on the little icon (it looks like the corner of a box with an arrow) to open the Paragraph dialog box.
- Under the "Indents and Spacing" tab find the Indents section and under "Special" choose "Hanging" and click on "OK".