Try Related Topics
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 60
Dominican Master Theses can be found in two places: in the library and in Dominican Scholar, our online institutional repository.
Master's These from 2012-present are available in Dominican Scholar.
- Go to Dominican Scholar.
- Under "Browse Research and Scholarship" click "School, Department, or Program".
- Click the appropriate school for the program you seek (for example, Health and Natural Sciences for the Occupational Therapy program)
Masters Theses from 2011 and prior are in print in the library on the first floor we have.
To search for them in the library catalog:
1. Go to the Library Catalog, and click Advanced Search
2. Type the subject, major, or program the "keyword" box
Under Narrow Your Search...
3. Select "Library" as Dominican
4. Select "content" as Thesis/dissertations