- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 132
Unfortunately, no we don't have access to Harvard Business School case studies. If they are required for your class, your instructor may have set up an account on the HBS case study website so that you can get a student discount.
Although, we don't have HBS case studies, you can access some case studies through the Business Source Complete and ABI/Inform databases.
- Go to the Library's Databases
- Choose either Business Source Complete (BSC) or ABI/Inform (ABI)
- Type your keywords or topics in the keyword box
- Under Search Options-Limit Your Results (BSC) or More Search Options (ABI), look for Document Type
- Select "Case Study"