Try Related Topics
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 46
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 46
Use the Library's Journal List (link also on on the main library page) to find out if we still have an electronic subscription to that journal through one of our databases.
- Enter the title of the journal (ex. Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities)
- If it's available in one of our databases, you will see links to those databases, along with a date range (ex. 2000).
- Click on the link to the database that contains the year of the article (If off-campus, enter your student ID and password).
- Then, search for the article title (ex. "The social, behavioral, and academic experiences of children with Asperger syndrome") or look for the correct volume and issue (ex. vol. 15 issue 1).