Try Related Topics
Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 Views: 88
If you're affiliated with a university, in this case Dominican, using a computer on campus will often let you access your library's online subscriptions when searching in Google Scholar. When you do a search, look for links labeled with your university library's name to the right of the search result's title. Clicking on the link will take you to the article in the library database where it resides.
If you are off campus you will need to set your preferences in Google Scholar on your computer.
- Go to Google Scholar
- Open the menu located in the upper left corner of your screen
- Open the Settings Menu (look for the gear icon)
- click on: Library Links
- In the search box type Dominican University of California
- Check all the checkboxes that appear
- Click save at the bottom of the screen
From now on, when you search in Google Scholar, you will see links titled Full Text @ Dominican. These will take you to Dominican University of California ariticles.