Try Related Topics
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 59
1. Go to the Naxos Classical Music Library in the databases: Library Homepage > Databases > Dance, Music & the Performing Arts > Naxos Classical Music Library
2. Navigate to the Playlists tab and sign up for a Student/Member Playlist Account. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you used to sign up. Click the link in the e-mail to confirm your account.
Then on the next page...
3. The login you created for your Student/Member Playlist Account will be your login for the app as well.
4. Any playlist in your personal folder or your institution’s folder will be available, in addition to all of our Naxos-created playlists. You can also browse and stream the full NML--from New Releases and Recent Additions to any old recording from any label--anytime, anywhere.
Naxos likes to use Windows Media player, and that's a problem for Mac users. You'll need to install transcoding software on to your computer. The most popular one is Flip4Mac.