Try Related Topics
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
- View All Topics
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 87
To save a search in Iceberg you first need to create an account, otherwise anytime you save articles to a folder it's only temporary and search will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
To create an account:
- go into Iceberg
- click on the "Sign in" link located at the upper right corner of the screen
- After that you should come to a login screen. Since this is your first time here click on the "Create a New Account" link
- Create your own username and password. Keep it simple and it does not have to be your Dominican ID and password.
- Now you have an account. You can save articles and organize them in folders.
Another alternative is to create a RefWorks account. You can then import your citations into Refworks with links to the articles, and then use your citations when you're ready to write your paper.
Let us know if you have any questions.