Try Related Topics
Answered By: Bonnie Groshong Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 94
First of all, you will need your Dominican ID barcode to create an account and login.
Go to Dominican's Library's home page and click on the My MARINet link (located under the Services heading).
1. Go to the Library’s website at: http://dominican.edu/library
2. Click on the MARINet Catalog link in the left most column on the library homepage
3. Just below and right of the search box, click "Search Classic Catalog"
4. On the page, enter your library card number (the 14-digit number underneath the barcode on the back of your Penguin Pass beginning 23645…)
5. Do not enter anything in the PIN field and click "Submit."
6. On the next screen enter your 14-digit library card number again leave the PIN field blank
7. Enter the PIN you want to create in the field labeled "New PIN" and also in the field labeled "Retype New PIN."
8. Click "Submit"
NOTE: If you see the message “Your pin is not complex enough to be secure”, Please select another one, or just change a character or two and try again.
Now that you have set up an "account" just go to the DUC Library's home page and click on the My MARINet link.
With your My MARINet account you can also:
- View your checked out items and due dates
- Renew items
- Place and cancel holds
- Pay MARINet library fines online
- Change your email address
- Save and view your Checkout History
- Save Favorite Searches
- Get or change your PIN
- Rate your favorite library items