- ADA Accessibility
- Adobe Acrobat
- APA 7th
- Art & Art History
- Big History/Colloquium
- Biological Sciences
- Books for Classes
- Business Administration
- Campus Bookstore
- Classroom Resources
- Computer Science
- Conference Presentations
- Counseling Psychology
- Dance, Music, & the Performing Arts
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018 Views: 17
Unless you created an account in Iceberg, your articles are probably gone.
Saving articles to the folder only lasts for a session. So if you walk away for 30 minutes, close your browser, or turn off your computer, the items in your folder will be lost.
The alternative is to create an account in Iceberg.
- Look at the menu at the top of your browser window, you'll see a link to "Sign In." Click on it.
- Click on "Create a New Account."
- Create an account with any username an password that you'll remember.
- Next time you're in Iceberg, sign in to your account. When you save items to the folder you'll be able to retrieve them later.