How Do I?...
Send us a Question
Send us a question and we'll get an answer for you ASAPAsk a Question
Chat with Us
Need immediate help? Chat with us.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with Academic Technology to get personalized one-on-one training
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Aug 11, 2021 Views: 3
While in your Moodle class be sure that you're in Editing mode. From the week or topic where you want to add the video:
- Select +Add an activity or resource
- Choose External Tool
- From the Preconfigured tool drop down menu choose Yuja Media Chooser with CIM
- Choose Select Content
- From the Media Chooser window
- choose the video from your Yuja media collection
- upload the video from your computer
- link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo
- Save and return to your course
Once you go back to your course you'll see a link to your video.