How Do I?...
Send us a Question
Send us a question and we'll get an answer for you ASAPAsk a Question
Chat with Us
Need immediate help? Chat with us.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with Academic Technology to get personalized one-on-one training
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Aug 03, 2021 Views: 2
To embed a video so that it plays directly from your Moodle course:
- Go into your Moodle course and make sure the editing it turned on
- Go to where you want to add in the video and select +Add an activity or resource
- Choose to add in a Label
- At the left side of your tool window you'll have the option to Show advanced buttons.
- Select the Yuja button on towards the right of your menu
- At this point your Yuja Media browser will open. Select the video you want to add and click on Insert Content
- Save and return to your course