How Do I?...
Send us a Question
Send us a question and we'll get an answer for you ASAP and then add it to our FAQs.
Chat with Us
Need immediate help? Chat with us.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with Academic Technology to get personalized one-on-one training
Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 Views: 5
You can make life a little easier for the students by printing your PowerPoint presentation as a PDF and formatting it with 3 or 4 slides per page.
- In PowerPoint navigate to File > Print
- In your Printer options choose your PDF printer
- In the Settings options choose Print All Slides
- In the Settings options change the selection to 4 Slides Horizontal(4 Slides) or whatever format works best.
- If the slides allow for it, you could also choose to change the slides from Color to Grayscale or Pure Black and White. This saves the students $.10 per page