Answered By: Michael Pujals Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 72
Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 72
Setting up a MARINet User ID
- We have changed the "MyMARINet" login process so that the name box is no longer required.
- You can now login with just your barcode and PIN
- You can also now substitute a user-friendly name, or "User ID" for your barcode
- You set the User ID up yourself, after logging in with your barcode
- Your User ID has to be unique in the MARINet system. If you choose a User ID that is already taken, the system will not let you choose that
- You can change your User ID at any time
- The User ID must be between 6 and 25 characters in length
- You can reuse a previous ID, as long as it is still available
- You can log in with either your barcode or your User ID
To set up Your User ID
- Go to the MARINet main page
- Click Login to Classic Catalog
- Login into your My MARINet account with your barcode and PIN
- Click on "Change E-mail or UserID"
- Enter the User ID you want in the box and click on "Submit"
- If the User ID you've chosen is already taken you'll ge an error message telling you that
- If the User ID you've chose is too short or too long you'll ge an error message telling you that