Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 11
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 Views: 11
We have two books in our collection that will hlep:
- Spencer, Duncan, and Lloyd Wolf. Facing the Wall: Americans at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. New York: Macmillan, 1986. Print. Look for it on the shelf at the library under DS559.5 .S63 1986
- Schulzinger, Robert D. A Time for Peace: The Legacy of the Vietnam War. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006. Print. Look for it on the shelf at the library under E183.8.V5 S38 2006
You can also request these books/DVDs from other librarries in two days through "Camino". Look these up in the Library Catalog, click on the title, then click the blue "Request Camino Item" button on the right hand side, and fill in the request.
- Palmer, Laura. Shrapnel in the Heart: Letters and Remembrances from the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. New York: Random House, 1987. Print.
- Maya Lin: A Strong Clear Vision. New York: Docurama, 2003. (DVD)
- Hass, Kristin A. Carried to the Wall: American Memory and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1998. Print.
If you need scholarly articles, you can try Academic Search Complete and JSTOR databases.
Contact a Reference Librarian