Answered By: Michael Pujals
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2014     Views: 27

If you are working on the computers on the first floor of the library send your print jobs to LIB-IC1 or LIB-IC2. If you are working in the computer lab on the second floor (the FJCC) sent your print job to LIB-FJCC

Contact a Reference Librarian