Answered By: Amy Gilbert Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 65
Answered By: Amy Gilbert
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 65
- You will need to sign in to My EBSCO to view or download. If you have not already created an account, you will need to do so before viewing.
- Once you log into My EBSCO you can go back to that book and click "eBook full-text" to view and check out. Be sure to set the time period for check out (1 - 7 days).
- In order to download the book offline you need to register for and install Adobe Digital Editions and go through the set up options.
- Then go back to the database and start the download again. If it does not open in Adobe Digital Editions reader, or prompts you to choose a program to open this file, follow these steps:
- When prompted to open the .acsm file, "Open with" and "Browse".
- Click "Browse" again (on the left),
- Click the Adobe folder in program files.
- Then click the Adobe Digital Editions file, then "digitaleditions.exe".
- At the Opening file prompt box, also check "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" so you don't have to go through this again.
- It should open in Adobe Digital editions reader.
- You may need to sign in to Adobe digital editions again before you can view the book. Once you do, it should be viewable for the time period you set.
Contact a Reference Librarian