Related Topics

Answered By: Bonnie Groshong
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2014     Views: 21

Perhaps someone in the ELS department could connect you with Asian speaking students. There are usually many on campus in the summer.

ELS Language Centers

Telephone: (415) 485-3224


In addition, perhaps you could send out an "all student" email, to see if anyone would be interested.

Contact a Reference Librarian